He can make you a one-shot and approach you with no heartbeat. He can attack you straight out of stealth and if you accidentally look at him, he's notified that someone's close enough to look at him and the direction I do believe.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Myers isn’t really good at hiding but he’s definitely the strongest stealth killer
Why is spirit not on the list?
Because she isn't a stealth killer?
He's not the strongest, but Wraith will always be best spoopy boi.
I mean, does Ghostface have a cool bell that goes *Bing Bong*?
Yeah, I didn't think so.
He can make you a one-shot and approach you with no heartbeat. He can attack you straight out of stealth and if you accidentally look at him, he's notified that someone's close enough to look at him and the direction I do believe.
GF by far, his stalk is bait and really you should just play him like a wraith that doesn't have to uncloak to hit.