Wanted Skin ideas :D
I was just scrolling on Twitter when I saw this picture of John Boyega and instantly thought of like a bodice ripper skin or maybe one of those puffy, royal Prince shirts for Adam, and I wanted to share! ๐
I was just scrolling on Twitter when I saw this picture of John Boyega and instantly thought of like a bodice ripper skin or maybe one of those puffy, royal Prince shirts for Adam, and I wanted to share! ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sounds and looks great. Adams needs all he can get! And this is a good one!
can we get dwight in a suit of armor? i want to be a real dwight knight :D
Well you mention Adam... why not go the whole Zorro look complete with hat face and the bolero jacket? Of course he could have a sword as well ... it could hang off the other side of his belt to the lucky charms.
BLACK HOODIE FENG MIN WITH HER HOOD UP. FOR THE LOVE OF THE ENTITY PLEASE.