Read the Nov developer update today make my day!

I quitted the game 2 weeks ago, not even interested in daily, rank reset anymore, but the news is too good to skip DBD ever again, especially one of my demand about Spirit having no vault animation has come true. Thank you devs!

Comments

  • Well, I'm not too pleased with some of the changes, that being said, I am very glad you are happy and are coming back!

  • Yas! Now if only we can ######### and whine until they remove Trapper's traps, and make Leatherface's chainsaw take 2 minutes to rev up, and remove Wraith's invisibility. Then survivor will finally be easy enough for us survivor mains! :))

  • I wish we were still able to down vote it

  • Completely agree.

    The nerfs aren't too bad so she will still be viable against good survivors while also being less frustrating to go against. I don't get why so many people are crying about it. But then i remember certain people thought Prayer Beads was fine too..

  • I expected her to get nerfed like nurse basekit so congrats to spirit players

  • The new prayer bead would scare me a lot if I was on a gen tbh.

    @Mert_MK said:

    Completely agree.

    The nerfs aren't too bad so she will still be viable against good survivors while also being less frustrating to go against. I don't get why so many people are crying about it. But then i remember certain people thought Prayer Beads was fine too..

    On the killer side, I play spirit quite a lot but rarely use it, if I was on hardcore tryhard mode as the spirit, all I need is quick activation and reappearance speed, those 2 combo addons are undefeatable, just tap into the phasing mode then end it, you will gain godtier speed. The bead is just meme addon to me if I want to have fun and grab someone, but not necessary that, I can somtimes bait the grab without the prayer bead.

    But all in all, the spirit "nerf" is understandable to me. It was fun to play spirit against people as she's the strongest but at the same time she discouraged me to play as survivors.

  • Let's hope they don't further nerf her after PTB

  • @PeenutsButt3r said:

    I quitted the game 2 weeks ago, not even interested in daily, rank reset anymore, but the news is too good to skip DBD ever again, especially one of my demand about Spirit having no vault animation has come true. Thank you devs!

    Woop woop easy 4man escapes in red ranks incoming!