The new prayer beads is a buff to SWF.
Okay so I was thinking and you know since the phasing sound is now GLOBAL that means if two people are in a party, one of which is being chased by the spirit and the spirit is attempting to mind game, the person outside the chase can just tell the other person what the spirit is doing since they'll hear her phase sound but you wont. I knew the prayer beads would be killed but come on.
Comments
You're exaggerating. Survivors wouldn't do that.
๐
True, we all know survivors and SWF are super nice and im just being mean :(
A logical nerf would be to swap the rarities but they decided to make it pure TRASH. But I don't care since I rarely run it.
Same I only ran it if I was going against a SWF with either all claudette's or all flashlights lol