Dedicated Servers - again

I know I'm no stranger to talking (ranting) about these but still, devs, what the f**k?

They used to be fine. They used to be amazing. My ping hasn't changed, my ISP hasn't changed, I'm still getting ~50-70 ping each game. So why has the quality decreased so much?

Playing killer used to be tolerable; now it's actual bulls**t. Rubberbanding around the map, missing swings which land directly on the survivor, grabs are broken as f**k; did you disable half of the servers and then kept going? I can see why killer queues are so short (UK) because these servers make it actually unplayable.

Anyone else found it's gotten worse or what? Seriously, devs, sort this out or turn them off as you fix them. I know you can make changes in the backend without forcing a mandatory update, but please just go back to P2P for a while to at least let people play killer again.

Comments