How much worse can totem spots get
I’ll let the picture do the talking. PLEASE post your totem spots, obviously the devs don’t take this topic seriously.



Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't have a picture but i played a match against a hag on the game yesterday and i literally spawned in front of her ruin totem...
It was on the biggest maps too
Never found it until half of us been hooked twice
something that could help is maybe the killer spawns in front of the totem?.. I also liked the idea Ive seen before where the killer can light up their own totem out of the selected on the map.