Changing the forums look I guess. I kinda like the red tbh.
You are under attack. Run
The screen is turning bloody. The new Oni-chan killer is coming! 😱
@NuclearBurrito said:You are under attack. Run
@NuclearBurrito said:
? ?
It shall become yellow soon
New killer probably has something to do with blood as seen in the trailer.
No love for the mobile forum?
@Gay Myers (Luzi) said:It shall become yellow soon
@Gay Myers (Luzi) said:
no no no no no NO NO please spare us.
With bright blue text. Comics sans.
@Peanits said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/834685#Comment_834685With bright blue text. Comics sans.
@Peanits said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/834685#Comment_834685
Add some bright hot pink somewhere too.
Nooooooo!!! Not the unwanted and ugly font!
I can't believe they named a font after the funny skeleton man
I thought I was going delirious when I saw it, like "has it always been like this, what is happening" good to know im not crazy
@NoShinyPony said:The screen is turning bloody. The new Oni-chan killer is coming! ?
@NoShinyPony said:
The screen is turning bloody. The new Oni-chan killer is coming! ?
Please both stop and continue doing this.
Can you change the font from white to RED? To make it more colorful?
This is an evil ploy to get us to not come here and piss and moan every day because it hurts our eyes. Admit it.
?️
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Changing the forums look I guess. I kinda like the red tbh.
You are under attack. Run
The screen is turning bloody. The new Oni-chan killer is coming! 😱
? ?
It shall become yellow soon
New killer probably has something to do with blood as seen in the trailer.
No love for the mobile forum?
no no no no no NO NO please spare us.
With bright blue text. Comics sans.
Add some bright hot pink somewhere too.
Nooooooo!!! Not the unwanted and ugly font!
I can't believe they named a font after the funny skeleton man
I thought I was going delirious when I saw it, like "has it always been like this, what is happening" good to know im not crazy
Please both stop and continue doing this.
Can you change the font from white to RED? To make it more colorful?
This is an evil ploy to get us to not come here and piss and moan every day because it hurts our eyes. Admit it.
?️