Why do some people hate shadowborn and why does it feel like you go faster with it on?

There are looking for groups on xbox and some of the ones with KYF/Custom Game say No shadowborn. I'm not sure what happened that made them hate it. It doesn't change gameplay for survivors it's just a tracking perk for killers, but why? You can see a blendette and they don't want that? idk.


Second Part. Why does it feel like you go faster with it on? I took it off Wraith and felt like I was going so slow. and I kinda struggled a bit. I actually really like shadowborn because it makes you feel like you are going faster tahn I actually am.


I play wraith for fun and if I am trying to do good I go on spirit. (I use sloppy + bloodhound combo really good i'd say) and I have on NOED so I can maybe have a chance to get another survivor. Anyways respond to first and second plz, but if you want to respond to the third you can if you want to.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    An increased FOV makes you feel like you're faster because you see more of the world moving towards.

    Shadowborn is aight but people don't like it because there are better perks out there.

    OP is suggesting that people hate going AGAINST the perk, not that they dont like USING it. That is pretty odd imo that they would hate on a QOL perk like that. I know many ppl use it to avoid motion sickness.

  • The people disliking goung against shadowborne must be "those" kinda survivors.

    Killers default pov/fov is crap and SB is only a poor bandaid fix.... cant allow killers to have decent vision, right? *sigh*