Expired Offerings...

Not sure if this bothers anybody else, but it throws my OCD into overdrive having expired offerings. Especially on my P3 survivors/killers as I have no way to get rid of them.

Is there no way to make it so we can 'dissolve' them so that they don't appear in our inventory anymore?

Comments

  • Nope, they just sit there until the next event comes, unless they are the moonlight offerings. They just stay there.

  • No you can't.

    I'm the opposite though, I love collecting as much as I can and I also adore stuff you can't get anymore (at least the event offerings come back next year.)

    Edit: misunderstood post but yeah I wouldn't mind if they could add a way for people who want that.

  • Oh I know you CAN'T do it. I was asking the Devs to make it possible for us to be able to get rid of them.