Putrid Serum Question

Hello, guy

I'm sorry my English is not good first in here

Before this years Halloween putrid serum coming . I have purchased all the outfits about "haloed light" and "with light".

I didn't know putrid serum will coming. it can get two of free Halloween outfits. I've bought all Halloween skin before this it come?

I have an extra 30 putrid serum right now. Can keeping use it for next Halloween Activities?

Because it's not fair for me. There was no putrid serum when "with light" appeared. After that, when I bought it, it came out

Thank you

Comments

  • Well if you bought all of the Halloween skins and you have extra putrid serum, sadly at the moment you can't get anything else from them.

    The extra serum you have will expire so you can't keep them for next Halloween too.

  • What is your first language? Maybe it is easier if someone answers in this language.


    Anyway, if you have all Outfits, nothing can be done with the Serum. It will expire two weeks after the Rift closes.

    If you do not have all Outfits from this year AND last year, you can still spend it.