Where is the Dev Update Post?
No Update yesterday as promised?
My disappointment is immesurable and my day is Hex: Ruined.
Tagged:
Trusted
No Update yesterday as promised?
My disappointment is immesurable and my day is Hex: Ruined.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Was it supposed to be yesterday?
It definitely won’t happen for at least several more hours since they’re NA, and it’s 1030AM in Germany.
I figured the teaser was all that they would release yesterday, but I am not entirely sure.
They added TBC to the date. So it wasn't 100% confirmed yet. But it's probably coming soon. Maybe today or tomorrow.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/103772/where-is-the-developer-update#latest In this post Patricia says that was postponed to today.
Plz see the link
Don't worry when the Devs get Second Wind of this, they will give us the Breakdown. We'll make it!
But now it's 11:10 here in germany!
I hope they made there choice, but the update is unrelenting. I assume they just save the best for last.
Today (thursday) it was confirmed by patricia.
Thank god someone said that