Chapter 14 Translation anyone?
I'm wondering if someone can translate the audio in the teaser please :(
I'm wondering if someone can translate the audio in the teaser please :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Paulie Esther got a translation from someone from Japan and it means
At the beginning he says:
お前の血は山岡のものだ (Omae no chi wa yamaoka no mono da)
"Your blood belongs to the Yamaoka's"
I heard one person say it means "This is my life's contract" but the first one is definitely right confirmed by a Japanese Fog Whisperer
Awesome thanks! :D
He/she literally is getting resurrected using the Yamaoka's blood to put it in context. The scroll to the right of the demon mask in Rin's trailer says "revival of the dead".
He says; "I haven't left my mother's basement for months, but soon I shall. I must go to Japan, my home country despite being born a different nationality."