Making bad perks good

Okay so I know I’ve done this already, but the new chapter came out so yeah I also wanted to do this because there was perks I didn’t even mention. Let us begin :D (The perks are in alphabetical down the list.


Survivor


Babysitter: Make it so the unhooked can see the killer for a bit. It supposed to make the unhooked safe, but how do they know that they are safe if they can’t even see the killer? I know you could run breakdown if you suspect somebody has babysitter, but that’s a different perk on its own.


Boil Over: make it so the time to wiggle out is shorter (but less than iron grasp half so 2%/4%/6% shorter) This would make the perk the way it is intended to escape the killers grasp, but iron grasp still has more power than it.


Buckle Up: Make it so you can recover people from the dying state a lot faster so this perk has better use when going against the slug.


Calm Spirit: I might have put this in my other make weak perks better post, but now I have a different suggestion. Make it so the idle crows come slower so you have a hit before you get first crow.


Deja Vu: I had one suggestion where it shows vaults and pallets within a certain radius from you for the duration, but I also have to changes to variation. Variation 1: Shows all generator auras for a bit. So you know where to work on a generator at the start of the match or Variation 2: Reveals the 3 closest generators to you at all times so you really do have Deja Vu when being close to them.


Fixated: this is not a bad perk, but I’m just saying like everyone else remove the uninjured requirement. I would like to be able to walk faster without having the expectation of not being hurt.


Flip Flop: I think in order to give this perk some more love recovery progress 50% is transferred to wiggle progress and 50% of wiggle progress is turned into recovery progress. Really gives its name a meaning.


Hope: From lore wise I didn’t get why the perk “Hope” wouldn’t allow you to be on the hook longer so boom. When on second state the timer progress is slowed by 25% so it shows you have more hope. Could be a less percentage, but I don’t know times for this stuff so yeah...


Lightweight: You should be able to have your footsteps 75% quieter and if you want a nerf to spirit without nerving her this might be one way.


Mettle of Man: Completely rework this perk. When you get a safe unhook this perk activates. The next time you get unhooked or unhook yourself you gain the endurance status effect for 30 seconds and when hit during that time it goes away and you have a men’s timer of 10/15/20 seconds and the next time you heal yourself up your aura is revealed to the killer in however long the distance is already.


No Mither: When going down a health state No Mither activates. Then you become broken so you have a small chance before you are inevitably broken. And the killer won’t know you have no Mither until you get hit.


Saboteur: make it 75% the normal rate and the efficiency of toolboxes is increased as well as the time extended on the hook destroyed be longer l. 20/40/60 seconds.


Seconds Wind: just heal one health state. It’s stupid that you could hit a great and it won’t go towards second wind.


Sole Survivor: each dead or sacrificed also increases your action speed. So some people might say this is OP (idk how it would be, but) so if you aren’t obsession sure decline and action speed increase is cut in half.


This is not Happening: also makes good skillchecks bigger by double the amount from greats. So you can hit skillchecks better while injured.


Up the Ante: complete rework. When taking a protection hit or a safe unhook rescue gain a token up to a maximum of 2/3/4. Each token grants haste status to you by 2%. When hooked lose 2 tokens.


Wake up: when the exit gates are powered any negative status effect that is not permanent is removed from you. (If you have adrenaline it will give you the speed boost and exhaustion it won’t be getting rid of.


We’re Gonna Live Forever: Each time also grants 5% speed to altruistic actions. Gotta unhook faster :D


oof that was hard, but now it’s time for the killer side.


Killer


Beast of Prey: Okay either be able to get bloodlust faster because otherwise you won’t be able to use this perk or be able to see your red stain for information. It would still be bad, but new players can try and understand the red stain and the mindgames that go along with it.


Cruel Limits: The time should really be extended. Either that or have it block all vaults when the last generator is completed for 60 seconds kinda how bitter mur mur works.


Furtive Chase: If you want chases more entertaining make this the better beast of prey, but this time with all the work put in. Each token grants the red stain length reduced by 1/4 when in a chase. Not when out of a chase though so it’s there, but if you have 4 tokens it goes away in a chase and makes them more excited like how the perk is suggested.


Huntress Lullaby: Dont give indication when the touch a generator you have it and make the regression not happen until you get a token so they don’t start looking for your totem right away.


Mindbreaker: the the time 2/4/6 seconds of exhaustion so it has some meaning. This perk is straight doo doo right now. Surge and this should switch rarities that’s how bad it is. It’s so bad all tiers are common tier.


Monstrous Shrine: should give 50%/75%/100% more bloodpoints in the sacrifice category because it just sounds right idk.


Hex: No One Escapes Death: NOTHING?!?! Omg this perk is decent right now so no changes, but I wanted to put this here for all the NOED haters.


Overcharge: it should work with any regressing generators not ones you kicked.


Play With Your Food: it should only lose tokens on successful hits cause as far as I’m aware you can’t play with your food without touching it.


Territorial Imperative: it should be 24 meters away and it should work in a radius outside of the basement so you can act beforehand.


Thrilling Tremors: THE COOLDOWN IS SO LONG. 100 seconds at tier 1? My mother could become my grandmother in that time. I’d say tone it down to 70/60/50 so it has some significance.


Unnerving Presence: also make the great skillchecks harder. Just saying.


thats all the perks that are bad I want changed. Now if you excuse me a youtuber posted a video I’m going to go watch now bye.

Comments

  • You have some good ideas. My main concern is Calm Spirit. A perk for being AFK? Thats absolutely horrible. If you get crows on you, you are either completely AFK (why would you ever bring in a perk for this) or you spent way too long in an area standing still.