Can you come back to an imcomplete challenge later?
Was playing with a friend but now i wanna play some killer, and thusly switch to a killer challenge. If I change the challenge will it keep my progress on the one I deselcted?
Was playing with a friend but now i wanna play some killer, and thusly switch to a killer challenge. If I change the challenge will it keep my progress on the one I deselcted?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think the answer is yes I just wanna make sure.
Yep, you can always cancel a challenge, pick another one and come back to that one later