Suggestion for a new game mode.

Today I start a killer match, but when I start the match and until the end of it, there was no hud on the screen. No number of generator, no indicator of survivors and their health state, not the images of the perk I selected. Literally nothing, only the killer visual. And that was fantastic! I have really fun, and was also more immersive! Why not create another game mode like this? The game has 3 years, player requests and wants new game modes. This will be really simple I think to insert in the game. Devs can create a prestige game mode (like veteran mode in call of duty) only for experts killers and survivors (high ranked or prestiged), or an event to try it, it's only a suggestion, to make other fresh stuff to this wonderful game. Simply a suggestion to discuss.

Comments