Surviver toxic bug killer

I can not stand it, I play killer on ps4 the game is super slow si I miss all my attack, I think I'm going to make a video and send it to you, because be the survivors are always toxic Be the game needs to be reviewed for speed because I can not really get there, I am obliged to DC almost all the time.

Comments

  • I’m not sure what your actual issue is, maybe connection or something but there’s no issues with killer speed on ps4 right now.

  • If there is a problem with the killer, when I touch some it says that I do not touch them and then there is far too much killer rolback or you go to see it, we must correct this bug thank you. Si je l'écris dans ma langue maternelle je veux dire que, les tueur son sacadé, quand tu avances et que tu tourne la tête du tueur il y a de l'attence, c'est horrible, impossible de tué un survivant, et le deuxième problème est le fait que quand je suis survivant je tombe avec une team Nike alors que quand je joue tueur l'équipe en face de mois est trop forte, pourquoi moi je dois le retrouver avec des plouc? Et en tueur avec des survivant toxic