How deep is the lore overall?

Being bored as I am, I started looking into the leaks and lore of DBD, wanting to figure out some more details on the Ch. 14 Killer (The Spirit's 'relative')- but before I go spouting off a bunch of info, how deep is the lore in this game overall? I don't want to sound like I'm digging too deep and being a dumb :p

Comments

  • The devs have often implied that the lore is a lot deeper than we players know. Pretty much everything that exists in the game has some deeper basis in the lore. So you needn't worry about being dumb. Dig away!

  • @HealsBadMan said:

    Being bored as I am, I started looking into the leaks and lore of DBD, wanting to figure out some more details on the Ch. 14 Killer (The Spirit's 'relative')- but before I go spouting off a bunch of info, how deep is the lore in this game overall? I don't want to sound like I'm digging too deep and being a dumb :p

    I mean, I wouldn't expect a Shakespeare masterpiece. The game isn't really trying to be that. Its just trying to give context to everything we see.

    Which in a game like this where its casual and laid back, is fine by me. Just having the context is fine, I don't need to have entire short stories on killers backgrounds or the survivors history before being taken by the Entity.

  • Lore is really deep