Tome's are boring; Rift takes too long

  • "heal 10 health states....use self care 2x....lvl 4: use noed, do 4 gens on your own..."

These aren't fun. They're boring. Lemme de-rank to baby ranks so . I can do a bunch of gens on my own, or, join a SWF where we each take turns letting 1 person play the game...or, lets see if this nice killer will let us farm the endgame collapse (lvl 4)....


The rift is meant for what, streamers? Takes what, 13-15 games to get 1 rift fragment? ONE. For example, I played in red ranks last night as SURVIVOR...3 hours for 8 games.


Whatever

Comments

  • You don't have to completely finish the generator or healing, you only have to be doing the action when it's completed. If I start healing a survivor or doing a gen the second before it's finished, I'll still get the achievement.

    It's not that hard.