When playing DBD what makes you feel...
- I'm gonna bring you down mate
- Damn I'm good
- OMG! why did you do that?!
- He deserves a GG
- LMAO, I'm gonna message him
- This game is broken, I'm playing something else
My answers:
- A survivor t-bagged me
- As killer: Got a 4k 0 gens fixed and double piped. As Survivor: We all escaped and I piped up
- When someone unhooks me without BT whyle being chased by a one hit down killer (like LF)...
- When the killer outplayed us and got a 3 - 4k without tunneling nor camping
- When the killer DCed or a survivor DCed early in the match as a rage quit
- When I've been wating for more than 20 minutes for a lobby
Comments
All answers: When I think back to the glory days of Friday 13th.