We really need clarification on the Dark Senses challenge.

Completely repair three generators? Does this mean i have to repair it from 0% to 100%, so i can't do it on gens that have already been started? Does this mean I have to do it by myself, so if someone else shows up, I can't get it. Does it mean I just have to to just finish the repair on three generators? If i have to completely repair one, can i make up for lost repair ticks by failing skill checks? Can i not let go of the gen if ruin is up and the person repairing with me misses the great?

Without clarification on this challenge, people will assume the worst and play like complete idiots and/or dc.

Comments

  • Yes, could we please get clarification from a mod or community manager?

  • Well I actually managed it. I rushed to get to that challenge so I could attempt it before anyone else. DId manage to solo 3 gens without anyone else helping (as they were all trying to slam pallets during chases, apparently). I recommend distortion if you have it. So yeah, this didn't help clarify any of my questions, lol.