Problem new cosmetics ghost face
I don't know if for you it's same but I have a problem with the new cosmetics Ghostface, when he hase him arm in hup his cloak hides my right side of my screens.
I don't know if for you it's same but I have a problem with the new cosmetics Ghostface, when he hase him arm in hup his cloak hides my right side of my screens.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yup, Im shelfing the new coat until they fix that.
Oof, I thought this was going to be about how his mask is just a brighter shade than his default mask; this is worse.
They needed to balance it some how.
The killer can't hear, because of chase music.
Now the kiler can't see because their cloak is in the way!
Devs: