Survivor Toxicity
So, I'm a survivor main and I've noticed something super annoying about my fellow survivors.
They are super whiny.
I was playing a match on Lery's with a Nurse (on Xbox). She was not a great Nurse, she was bad at tracking and wasn't all that great at timing her swings. However, I understand that that map is awful for Nurse.
Anyways, during the match, I did a total of 3 of the gens and got at least 2 unhooks. During all of this, I managed to max out my chase and escape points. By the end of the round, 2 of the other survivors were dead and she was just hooking the 3rd (for the second time so they are in struggle) clear across the other side of the map. I opened the door that was literally right next to me and by the time I was done, the person on hook was almost dead so I just left instead of trying to get the unhook.
I then get a message from the two SWF Nea twins that were in the match with me saying that I need to "Get Good" and stop working with the killer. They kept saying that I didn't do #########, even though as mentioned above, I definitely carried more than my own weight in the match.
Why is it that when a survivor gets hooked/dies, it is always someone else's fault? There are so many toxic survivors out there that will message their fellow survivors to blame them for their death. It's annoying.
Long story short, don't be toxic. If you couldn't escape the killer, that's on you, you don't need to grab your buddies and start messaging other survivors because you failed to escape a match. You win some and you lose some. Take the losses and don't be a douche.
Comments
This happens because devs used to cater survs too much in the past thats why many feel entitled to win no matter what and when they loose either they dc or put the blame on killers or teammates thats why none should play 50% of the game
Survivor Toxicity is the new killer
1000%. Couldn't agree more.
Yeah I've played on ps4 and xbox. Xbox is much worse about toxic players imo.