Spirit

was there a confirmation that spirit is next on the chopping block? I keep seeing posts on how and why she’s being nerfed. But I don’t remember seeing posts by devs on them saying she’s next. I haven’t played or been involved with dbd for like 2 months

Comments

  • It wasn't like explicitly stated but they talked before about how she is "overperforming" and the next chapter is hers so putting 2 and 2 together its easy to take a guess that she might be next for a nerf

  • She is eventually going to have some changes but there will be doctor changes and possibly legion,billy leatherface addon reworks before that.

  • There has been a few dev posts that alluded to them looking at her as she is "overperforming" - ######### hate that word atm..but yes. So thye going to nerf her then bring in her great great grandpa into the game and buff him so hard he ######### up all the people complaining she is too hard to beat

  • @TeambossFloze said:

    There has been a few dev posts that alluded to them looking at her as she is "overperforming" - ######### hate that word atm..but yes. So thye going to nerf her then bring in her great great grandpa into the game and buff him so hard he ######### up all the people complaining she is too hard to beat

    Overperforming is ######### great what do you mean, I have a big chuckle every time I see it

  • @horsegod386 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/832309#Comment_832309

    Overperforming is ######### great what do you mean, I have a big chuckle every time I see it

    I know what you mean ive spammed it pretty hard last few days - I just don't like it when its used seriously because, well just because xD

  • @horsegod386 said:

    It wasn't like explicitly stated but they talked before about how she is "overperforming" and the next chapter is hers so putting 2 and 2 together its easy to take a guess that she might be next for a nerf

    They are developing a bad habit of releasing content/cosmetics for a killer AFTER they nerf them, instead of before and trying to cash in on all the hype they have before they murder it.

  • @horsegod386 said:

    It wasn't like explicitly stated but they talked before about how she is "overperforming" and the next chapter is hers so putting 2 and 2 together its easy to take a guess that she might be next for a nerf

    btw I didn't see your post before I posted mine xD