A reason to be optimistic about chapter 14
I keep seeing people complaining that its gonna be related to spirit? i don't get it because people keep saying that having a LORE relation to previous character will somehow make it so their same in strength? i personally think that lore wise a sequel to a chapter that develops the story of the characters is quite interesting.
Comments
New Killer: The Daddy
Killer’s Power: The Belt
ah yes original joke
Bruh get out with the daddy belt meme! Docter with ruler weapon should be a thing! 👌
I don't think anyone is worried about the new killer being strong.
BHVR has clearly shown us what they think of strong killers.
I'm just sad it's not the Alchemist
Don't be sad Jacoby, there are many more important things going on in your life right now !
I guess the new killer won't have a new interesting playstyle sadly.
Actually...
One reason to be pessimistic about Chapter 14...
Devs.
I'm expecting another version of the Doctor in the same way Leatherface is another version of Hillbilly.
It'll be balanced for survivor fun and won't change for several years.
Or
It'll be fine, but will be balanced for survivor fun within a few weeks.
Wonder where you got that from ?
he got it from me ?
Leatherface and Hillbilly are not even close to being the same killer. The only similarity they have is both use a chainsaw to 1 hit ko survivors.
Besides, why would it be anything like doctor? Shouldn't it be more like another version of Spirit based on the teasers thus far?
we know due to leaks that the new killer has a sort of charged up crazy stay that they enter for a short time
Reading comprehension is important.
"Another version" does not mean the same.
"The only similarity they have is both use a chainsaw to 1 hit ko survivors." one version runs in a straight line, THE OTHER VERSION swings it side to side.
My speculation on similarities to the Doctor are based on the sound file references found in the code weeks ago. The sounds reference a "normal" and "crazy" mode. It can be assumed that the killer can willingly switch between the two... just like the Doctor.
I bet its going to be good... a lot better then what the narrative is expecting it to be... there is a lot of potential with a samurai like kille, if that's the direction they decide to go... the killer could come out stronger then spirit...
Let your weeb flow free.
I am not up to date with all the leaks so I had no clue about the power stance thing.
I understand Leatherface's power is another version of a chainsaw, but saying it's another version of Hillbilly's power makes it seem like it is a copy with slight changes when in actuality the powers are very much different with different uses.
Billy and leatherface literally have the same add-ons with the expectation of leatherface chili add-ons. Like the devs didn't even have the audacity to give unique add-ons that make sense for his chainsaw. Don't get much similar then that lol
True but even if the add-ons are copies does not mean the powers are.
It would also make sense for a spark plugs and such to work on both chainsaws. LF doesn't have thompon mix either so they did make some add-ons that fit the respective characters.
My only worry is their first original killer in many months will be designed for survivors or tailored specifically to their liking..I pray I'm very wrong and this could be an awesome killer..but the devs have shown their methods for now arnt looking bright for killer players
I don't think there's much danger of that, really, based on those leaks. Many killers have two modes they can switch between - Plague, Legion, Doctor, Wraith, Pig, Ghostface, Spirit... I don't think anyone would claim that any of those is just "another version" of the Doctor simply because of that.
Leatherface has full control of his chainsaw of course he wouldnt have that add-on my point still stands.
As does mine.