If we get crossplay between console and PC..
Is it possible for console players to get Keyboard/Mouse support? This is something I'd love to see on console, as it would help the game for others, and myself.
Is it possible for console players to get Keyboard/Mouse support? This is something I'd love to see on console, as it would help the game for others, and myself.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
At the very least console players would need M&K so they don't get utterly murked by PC players.
It depends imo. Playing survivor is absolutely possible to play with a controller and the drawbacks are not that big. I am using a controller when playing on PC as survivor and I think i am doing pretty good.
Playing killer will ofc be much more difficult due to the slow camera movement...
Have they nerfed survivors being able to see the killers light through walls on PC's low graphics settings? If they can still see through walls that will be another disadvantage to console players.
Ps4 should get MKB Support no matter if Crossplay becomes a thing or not. Legit, the controller is the biggest reason why I don't enjoy the ps4 version.
But yeah, MKB support is needed for crossplay + console players should have always the option to enable/disable Crossplay when they use a controller.