Victims of lost Lunar event items
Have you heard back from support at all? If so any updates? Been waiting for 15 days now and still no response from support. Lost both my David jacket and my Huntress mask.
Have you heard back from support at all? If so any updates? Been waiting for 15 days now and still no response from support. Lost both my David jacket and my Huntress mask.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did they say we needed to contact support? It seemed like such a common bug it would just get fixed I thought.
I have. Been waiting 15 days like I said before and I was just curious if it was the same for others.