So... until when can I keep the serum?
It last for 2 weeks until after the event right?
Just wanna confirm I can wait until the 27th before commiting to what I want
It last for 2 weeks until after the event right?
Just wanna confirm I can wait until the 27th before commiting to what I want
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Two weeks after the Rift closes.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93854/news-withering-blight-event-overview#latest
Actually, it lasts until 2 weeks after the TOME closes. So you still have plenty of time. The end of the event simply means no more petals in bloodwebs and no more decoration, but we have the entire tome period to gather serum.
Unless I'm terribly wrong.
As mentioned above, serum isn't event-dependent but Rift-dependent. So you can wait until mid-January to commit to what you want.
Ok. Thanks guys ^^