Feelsbadman
Rank 1 NA survivor is like a ghost town. It takes 5+ minutes to get a fully lobby if you're lucky. Hell, I was playing this morning and I even had time to get my breakfast and eat it and I still couldn't get a fully lobby going.
Rank 1 NA survivor is like a ghost town. It takes 5+ minutes to get a fully lobby if you're lucky. Hell, I was playing this morning and I even had time to get my breakfast and eat it and I still couldn't get a fully lobby going.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Perhaps due to the people that whined about some small band-aid nerfs that happened yesterday.
I'm sure it'll get better quick though.
I hope so. I can't play survivor and I can barely play killer because everyone is playing killer right now.
Remove rank.
After you've played "X-amount of hours/matches" you should be queued with everyone not in this "x" category. Not enough of a proper grasp on rank right now nor the player base to fill them.