Why higher ranks are constantly disconnecting?

I'm new playing DBD (almost 6 months) and I've been ranking up lately since I love the game. I'm a rank 11 killer and 13 survivor. But I noticed something recently, now whenever I play DBD being killer, it's very normal that at the beginning of a match or whenever I down/hook someone they disconnect. I prefer to play against lower ranks (though it'll not be fair to the new players) rather than higher ranks, which in my opinion, are such crybabies.

Comments

  • Downing a survivor takes away their fun.

    When the match becomes unfun survivors DC.

  • High rank is ######### misery

  • @Mr_K said:

    Downing a survivor takes away their fun.

    When the match becomes unfun survivors DC.

    Played a control trapper game a couple nights ago. Got my first hook at 1 gen left. Proceed to down person #2. As soon as they get downed, they DCed. Was blown away. You guys got 80% of the game for free, and you’re rage quitting on first down? There’s no pleasing some people...

  • I'm often thrown off by people's english. Mainly because it's a hard language to learn, so they make odd mistakes here and there which is fine.

    When you say "High Ranks" Do you mean the high ranks of DBD as in 1-5?

    Or do you mean high ranks as in 16-20?

    Judging from your story, your games are all (By DBD numbers) mid rank games. Sure, you can have a few red ranked survivors here and there... Point is, the Mid Rank hell is filled with people who DC because they wanna stomp the opposition, not the other way around.

  • It really depends on the situation if a survivor or killer is unhappy with there match. I don’t blame them if they wanna leave I really don’t care if you leave. Why play a match if you don’t enjoy. I not gonna forced you to be miserable, but if you DC simply because you were found first or your try to DeRank that just dumb.