Hell no, he'd be a terrible addition as killer or survivor 😡 why is everybody hyping him up so much? He'd be too similar to Spirit lore-wise to make sense as a killer and wouldn't make sense as a survivor since they could've just added him as a survivor when they released Spirit originally instead of Adam, so why would they tease him now?
Hell no, he'd be a terrible addition as killer or survivor ? why is everybody hyping him up so much? He'd be too similar to Spirit lore-wise to make sense as a killer and wouldn't make sense as a survivor since they could've just added him as a survivor when they released Spirit originally instead of Adam, so why would they tease him now?
I don't know about others, I'm not hyped about him, but actually I believe it could be a way for the Devs to work on spirit (who I think is fine as she is, unpopular opinion, btw) and add a survivor (not as complex programming as a killer) as a "new chapter"
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think the tease is definitely about the next chapter, but I'm not convinced Rin's father is involved.
Hoping for The Alchemist. Maybe he just needed a sword and a mask? Maybe he's a fan of japanese culture?
Hell no, he'd be a terrible addition as killer or survivor 😡 why is everybody hyping him up so much? He'd be too similar to Spirit lore-wise to make sense as a killer and wouldn't make sense as a survivor since they could've just added him as a survivor when they released Spirit originally instead of Adam, so why would they tease him now?
I don't know about others, I'm not hyped about him, but actually I believe it could be a way for the Devs to work on spirit (who I think is fine as she is, unpopular opinion, btw) and add a survivor (not as complex programming as a killer) as a "new chapter"
Don't want him, 1 is already enough.
It just seems so lame to add Rin's father. That's like adding Trapper's dad. :l
I hope I'm wrong, but 🤨
He might have different powers though and having a crazy samurai wouldn't be cool?