Game stutter

Ever since the dedicated servers, Ive noticed some stutters every now and then where my game will rubberband me back. Its typically pretty annoying when it happens, but not completely crippling. This morning however...Im noticing it alot. Had a case where I couldnt even get to a hook before a survivor wiggled out because it was 2 steps forward and 1 step back the whole way. Anyone else experiencing these backwards steps?

Comments

  • Yes this happens to me all the time as survivor specifically when I'm in Chase I'll suddenly start rubber banding

    Also when I play killer it doesn't happen

    Maybe a bug maybe a lag who knows


    Also I play on xb1

  • @Unironicalygoth said:

    Yes this happens to me all the time as survivor specifically when I'm in Chase I'll suddenly start rubber banding

    Also when I play killer it doesn't happen

    Maybe a bug maybe a lag who knows

    Also I play on xb1

    xb1 doesnt have dedicated servers yet, so its probably just your connection to the killer.