If you guys ever wondered why the killer just leaves you on the floor with someone else.
It's because the gens are done and he doesn't wanna risk eating DS, had someone ask me that awhile ago and I figured I'd clear it up.
It's because the gens are done and he doesn't wanna risk eating DS, had someone ask me that awhile ago and I figured I'd clear it up.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If I get every Survivor in the dying state and they wiggle when I'm carrying them to the hook, I leave them there. I'm assuming trying to avoid the hook in that scenario means they want to be slugged.