There's no way out
Escape isn't an option your willing to give
When all the generators are powered disable the ability to open the exit gates for 30/60/90 seconds.
The aura of the hatch is revealed to you within 6/12/24 m
Escape isn't an option your willing to give
When all the generators are powered disable the ability to open the exit gates for 30/60/90 seconds.
The aura of the hatch is revealed to you within 6/12/24 m
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think the first effect should be for 8/16/24 seconds, other then that this perk is pretty cool, though a bit niche.
I'd be down for a minute max with this perk. Otherwise I think it's way too strong good idea though.
Thanks for the feedback you two, my first idea for this was "let's make the endgame a little more killer sided to build in good pallet conserving habits" and "I wonder what'll go good with blood warden in extending the endgame