I see alot of requests from the community wanting movie killers but not alot of people wanting new killers or even other games killers. What would you rather have?
Original characters for sure, over more movie characters, but I would love if they brought in someone from another game. Pyramid Head would be dope, but I don't know how that would work. Frank West would work for survivor. Maybe the Painted Priestess from fatal frame 3.
The Licensed Content was too much lately, Plague was the last original Chapter.
Then we got Ash with a Cashgrab-Perk which got nerfed into Oblivion.
Ghostface, which has a wonky mechanic and looks as stupid as possible while chasing someone.
Stranger Things with not only 3 useless Survivor Perks, but 6 useless Survivor Perks, paired with a Killer which does not belong to DBD at all and which brings (again) no good Perks.
The Licensed Content was too much lately, Plague was the last original Chapter.
Then we got Ash with a Cashgrab-Perk which got nerfed into Oblivion.
Ghostface, which has a wonky mechanic and looks as stupid as possible while chasing someone.
Stranger Things with not only 3 useless Survivor Perks, but 6 useless Survivor Perks, paired with a Killer which does not belong to DBD at all and which brings (again) no good Perks.
Killers like Pyramid Head and Mr. X would be dope as hell, but I'd rather see what the devs could come up with that's not just a blatant cash-grab using another franchise as bait.
As much as I love licensed characters, their original content is always wonderful and I honestly look forward to those killers much more than the licensed ones. The dev team has an amazing set of people working on those concepts
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No more licensed content, at least for a while.
Original characters for sure, over more movie characters, but I would love if they brought in someone from another game. Pyramid Head would be dope, but I don't know how that would work. Frank West would work for survivor. Maybe the Painted Priestess from fatal frame 3.
Original Killers.
The Licensed Content was too much lately, Plague was the last original Chapter.
Then we got Ash with a Cashgrab-Perk which got nerfed into Oblivion.
Ghostface, which has a wonky mechanic and looks as stupid as possible while chasing someone.
Stranger Things with not only 3 useless Survivor Perks, but 6 useless Survivor Perks, paired with a Killer which does not belong to DBD at all and which brings (again) no good Perks.
Give me original or give me death.
We have plenty of licensed content as-is, let's take a break from them for a while.
Take that back?
Killers like Pyramid Head and Mr. X would be dope as hell, but I'd rather see what the devs could come up with that's not just a blatant cash-grab using another franchise as bait.
Though i practically only chose this so the Tank finally comes bashing in.
I admit I want more licensed content but if I had to pick I'd want more licensed VIDEO GAMES characters.
Give me a Tyrant (Mr. X) from Resident Evil to play as like seriously or Postal Dude from the Postal Franchise or just something cool you know?
As much as I love licensed characters, their original content is always wonderful and I honestly look forward to those killers much more than the licensed ones. The dev team has an amazing set of people working on those concepts