Matchmaking

What the actual ######### is going on with this matchmaking?

I deranked from 7 to 9 because I keep getting into lobbies with people who literally started playing the game one hour ago according to their steam profile.

There is always atleast one guy rank 15-20, many game the whole lobby including the killer is 15-20.

This is neither fun for me nor for them.

I wouldn't mind if it happens here and there, but this is a constant right now.

Isn't it bad enough that the Ranking System in this game is hilariously ######### to begin with?

I feel like I'm smurfing without the smurf account.

Fix this #########, right now.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • It could be swf as they are matched off the highest ranking player which would be close to your own.

    This was done to stop people smurfing and using a low ranked survivor to bully newer killers.

  • I highly doubt that all of the sudden, from one day to the next I only get swf low ranks.

    And how does that make any sense eitherway when all of them except me are 15-20?

    How is rank 15 even remotely close to rank 7?

    You want to tell me I am the only rank 7 playing the game? That there are no other rank 15-20s that could've been put into that lobby instead of me?

    If it was done to stop people from smurfing then all I have to say is "pretty good job so far", because now I am unintentionally smurfing in 80% of my games.๐Ÿ‘Œ