An epiphany has come to mind..... yes it's about spirit.
Okay here we go.... imo something that could happen to spirit is..... "drum roll"
After a pallet stun her cooldown resets....
Completely possible of happening and rewarding to the survivors... now I don't think it would do too much to her because it's easier for spirit to work around pallets but this could be something that could work on her...
They have this on plauge FFS...
Comments
Itd be a lazy change but at least they'd be consistent to give a small bit of credit, I had a different idea if youd like to give your thoughts in the post
If anything, they should remove that thing from Plague.
Why would you even get hit by a pallet with Spirit? Your mindgames occur mainly at Pallets, so you can mind game hard by stopping before pallet, using your power, and spooking them.
What I mean is: Respect Pallets.
That's why I said it wouldn't do much because she can play around pallets better then most... and that also brings a good point of why this could be good thing to have on her... it's a decent punishment for her..
The argument of "forcing pallets down" in the typical way for a killer is not that good for spirit... since you should be playing her style and not like a Bubba.