Can this be reported?
I have loved the Halloween series my whole life, and thus my Xbox gamertag is a reference to it, With Myers in it. Now this is problematic when I play survivor, as I'll be tunneled by the killer even if it means the killer depips, and any time I call it out it's "2 ez," or "I don't care I killed you so I'm happy." Can I report these people? I remember a few months ago when they released the bannable circumstances, one was targeting a single player to ruin their experience, is this not targeting me to ruin my fun?
Comments
I don't think your gamertag has anything to do with it.
It is not reportable.
They low-key have told me it was because of my gamertag, and when they find me, they literally drop everyone else just to stare at me on hook? It is most likely my name
Proof?
As soon as it happens again sure. I normally keep my messages clear, because it slows down your Xbox to have a ton
I play on Xbox and I've never had an issue with messages slowing down my console.
No, because the devs have explicitly stated that tunneling isn't bannable