DEVS YOU ARE SUPPORTING MY THEORY EVEN MORE!
You posted that video, I made a post about Rin's papa being the next killer
Now you posted "something's missing"
The video a katana is missing and seen in Rin's fathers hands, using it on her
CONTINUE FUELING MY THEORY PLEASE!
@Hoodied said:
From what I have read, people pretty much said its the "First Cut" teaser
I remember that trailer in all of its glory, and I remembered her father holding a katana
In the lore for spirit, he pretty much went crazy and killed her, the entity originally was supposed to pick Rin's father, but noticed the rage Rin had at her father and chose her over him, but why would the entity ignore someone who killed people after snapping?
That's cause the entity picked Rin's father to be our next killer!
This is just a theory however, a game theory!

Comments
Uhhh link to said theory? And said evidence?
Devs recent tweet after posting the video, and I will post the link to my theory about Rin's father being the next killer
I really hope they don't do this. Not yet at least...
Suddenly everyone will be wanting the entire family of every character in DbD to join the roster.
If we get any lore character it should be Vigo, Alchemist or Benedict imo
And then add the 2 killer mode so we can have a father daughter killer couple. 🤗
I think it's the map that is missing. As the roadmap shows chapter 14 won't have a map. However, in an interview with the King, Cote pretty much confirmed we were getting a map.
I thought the roadmap said we wouldn’t get a new realm, but we would get a new map.