Play as Killer
Hey you should have a mechanic which helps to play killer (prioritize player) if you are played 5 or 10 times survivor.
I never found a game as killer.
Hey you should have a mechanic which helps to play killer (prioritize player) if you are played 5 or 10 times survivor.
I never found a game as killer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm agree, i had to wait 25 min AND, someone just disconnect ...
It's too difficult to find a game when we play Killer. Maybe you can start some mod like, a game when the killer and the survivor are randomise ? so no more waiting ?