Why i'm geting in high ranks?
Just playing game for fun! wit this build
Not even trying to survive - constantly going for (totems>gens) yes - go for saves and literaly having fun when i get sacrificed or killed by killer. Somtimes i don't even make it to 2 generator done. yet still in one SINGLE day. I still got from rank 13 to this
HOW?


Comments
2 days before rank reset - only the very worst lazy, ineffectual, incompetent killers left in those ranks. (like me!).
Hey your screenshot changed! You were using self care before!
It's crazy. I'm terrible at chases, yet I still keep ranking up. I've been wondering about this too.
yeah - just switch it out since i'm not actualy using it
Hmmm.... are you sure OP? How did it get in there in the first place?
9000+ spirits with memento today. I get killed alot (and no - not rancor, they using mementos)
were looking for fun build... came up with SC + RS + BK + pharmacy
At least they will have had nice smelling breath.
just a common result of my match
ok it took some time to derank