I like the suggestion that bricky made, making the grunts of pain non directional when phasing doesn't sound bad and would make the skill needed to play spirit much bigger.
You mean... just take all of her power and boom now she hAs cOuntErPlaY, sO FuN tO plAy AgaInst, I hold oNe sPirit with mY 360 noob3 moves fOr 5 miNutEs ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐๐
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ahh I see, more fun for both sides. Just make her completely impossible to use, why give survivors all a built in top tier perk?
I bet it will be even worse than that. Poor Rin ๐ข
As soon as survivors get a visual indicator for her location as a nerf, she'll be ready for the garbage-bin until a rework...
I like the suggestion that bricky made, making the grunts of pain non directional when phasing doesn't sound bad and would make the skill needed to play spirit much bigger.
You mean... just take all of her power and boom now she hAs cOuntErPlaY, sO FuN tO plAy AgaInst, I hold oNe sPirit with mY 360 noob3 moves fOr 5 miNutEs ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐๐