The Problem I Personally Have With New Nurse
First off, she is still pretty decent and playable in my opinion. However she isn't at all a fun killer to play as now. I tried getting used to the cooldown while it is viable it just feels sluggish and unfun. This killer not being fun translates to survivor as well. Chases are very boring in chases against her due to the base kit changes. I find the issue being that she is now just not a fun killer to play against nor play as in her current state.
Comments
They gave her cooldown on a already existing cooldown. That's just lazy.
Also,playing Nurse on Haddonfield or on the Stranger Things map is one of the worst experiences you can have as killer .
It’s just a lazy change. Legion rework basically did the same (a longer cooldown after using the power, and a cool down before using the power).
Devs really seem to love based cooldowns powers lately. I bet that the next killer will also have a bar meter on his power.
They can work, but a lot of them end up not being fun :/