BNP slight buff

You should not lose charges while using a BNP and you should be able to use it as an activatable action, like syringes. This would be a decent counter to Tinkerer. Would be able to almost certainly finish the gen before they reach you.

Comments

  • I´m sorry. Survivors had their chance to participate in the PTB to give the devs more information about the upcoming (now live) patch.
    But you missed your chance. Survivors prefered to not participate, because there was nothing in for them.
    Now live with the consequences.

  • I'm on ps4 first of all. second I'm not sure if you're aware but this is like the 2nd or 3rd change to BNP. nothing is set in stone.
  • Third, bye Felicia.
  • @brokedownpalace said:
    I'm on ps4 first of all. second I'm not sure if you're aware but this is like the 2nd or 3rd change to BNP. nothing is set in stone.

    Oh sure they´ll take a look at it. Let´s say in a year? That´s aproximately the time it took the devs to take a look at Save the best for last. Maybe a little more.
    So no, it´s not set in stone. But don´t expect anything soon.

  • In the past, bnp was too powerful and right now, being an ultra rare add on, it doesn't feel powerful at all. Maybe they can make it a rare addon instead of ultra rare addon.