The TR Perks U.I. Indicator tweak / Hex Totems interaction
Unnerving Presence
Does not display in the U.I until a Survivor performs an action involving a Skillcheck.
Overwhelming Presence
Does not display in the U.I until a Survivor uses an item under its effects.
Hex : Ruin
The totem is not visibly lit until a Survivor receives a Skillcheck on a Generator.
Note : Is only visibly lit for that Survivor that received the Skillcheck.
Hex : Third Seal
Totem is not visibly lit until all Survivors have been afflicted by its Status Effect in respect to its Tier.
Note : Survivors not afflicted by its Status effect otherwise do not see the Totem as being lit.
Hex: Devour Hope
The totem is not visibly lit until 2 tokens have been earned.
Hex : Huntress Lullaby
Is not displayed in the U.I until a Survivor fails a Skillcheck.
Totem is not visibly lit until 2 tokens have been earned.
The TR U.I tweak will remove a big drawback from using them which is giving the Survivors a constant tip off of your location thus giving them more reactionary time to your approach.The U.I indicator will be more selective which can help out these perks effectiveness.
Totem tweaks are in response to the fragility of the totems .This interaction provides a natural defense to totems so they have a bit more uptime and smoothen out the fragility issue in these Hex perks a bit.
Comments
These sound pretty good qol changes. I'm not sure about Third affecting all survivors. Maybe only seeing it if you are afflicted?
I'd still have Devour Hope and Lullaby become visible after the first token because it would make more sense (at least to me).
I can already tell that any "all surv info -> one surv info" will never happen due to the cwf-debate, survs are already lobbying for info on the level of external programs, there'd be riots if current info gets reduced.
Your concepts are all fine, but only take the basic game mechanics into account, not the current meta of survivors.