play time
On average how many hours a day do you think you play?
I'll usually play a good 4 to 5 hours off and on almost everyday .
Tagged:
Trusted
On average how many hours a day do you think you play?
I'll usually play a good 4 to 5 hours off and on almost everyday .
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Now a days with 1.4k Hours, I play about 3 to 4 hours... if I have literally nothing to do than I play 4 to 5.
I used to play like 5 to 6 hours back than, but overtime I started to play a bit less more and more. If I have things to do in my day than I don't play at all sadly.
7 to 8 hours a day
Probably 1 hr a day 😭.
1-2 hours a day if I can... maybe 3-4 hours on weekends.
I work a full time job tho and have other hobbies I enjoy doing ^^