Cross play?
I’ve heard some streamers mention it recently but there’s no update on PS4 yet. Anyone know when we’ll get it and maybe how friend lists will work between platforms?
I’ve heard some streamers mention it recently but there’s no update on PS4 yet. Anyone know when we’ll get it and maybe how friend lists will work between platforms?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not for a long time at least.
Man that sucks, I have some pc friends I was hoping to play with
You mightve heard about the PC crossplay that was just implimented between the microsoft store and steam. Unfortunately, this is just PC to PC and doesnt involve consoles. Would be neat if we could have a similar thing implimented for playing with consoles later on. I know theres plenty of people on these forums Id love to play with.
This is what It looks like on PC atm.
I wonder if they ever make a crossplay with Sony. Theres a lot of stuff to consider beginning with simple things like being able to play with mouse and keyboard on console. Not to mention the pre- and endgame chat.