Should killers be able to wave/point/t-bag/<3/visual display of affection

I'm having lots of fun being able to t-bag with GhostFace(TM) back to surviors whilst slaughtering them.

I feel Leatherface is misunderstood ;) but shouldn't the killers be able to respond/point back?

Comments

  • Just no in general. Even if it’s a funny thought, just doesn’t seem right in this game.

  • I think killer emotes would be great.

    Stuff like maybe pointing their weapon or a creepy laugh. Simple stuff just like survivors have.

  • Maybe a real emote for a creepy head-shaking "nope" and "nod".

    But it shouldn't be spammable.

  • Maybe, but the devs would have to make sure to make an emote that fits each killer's personality, which isn't easy to do, specially with the licensed killers.

  • No. Emotes don't belong on the killer side.

  • Absolutely not. Why would the killer even communicate with the survivor in the first place ? Even if they want to give the hatch they just have to let the survivor wiggle and not putting them on a hook.. also they can already shake their head and i don't think t-bagging is a good thing to do.