Uh...
Can someone explain to me how I 4k as Trapper with 5 gens up (no, I did not camp or tunnel) and I still get brutal killer?
Can someone explain to me how I 4k as Trapper with 5 gens up (no, I did not camp or tunnel) and I still get brutal killer?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm assuming you got survivors trapped in your traps and therefore didn't get high in chases.
imho each killer should have a personalized emblem system
I downed two people in short chases and the other two stepped in traps lmao
Did anyone get 2 Hooked or 1 Hooked? Sounds like you got Max Gatekeeper but what about Devout? Also as Trapper I doubt you got much Deviousness unless that 4k was because of that.
Did anyone suicide on first hook? That could also do it because that means you didn't chase and hit that person enough which isn't your fault and sucks for you
I downed two people quickly and hooked them. Another stepped in a trap on the way to save one. The last guy stepped in the only other set trap.
Just for anyone curious.
You aren't rewarded for being efficient at killing survivors, you have to farm a little with them if you want to pip.
What I'm trying to say is that the ranking system is garbage.
If you win too quickly with too little hooks, hits, chases, gen defense you have no chance to get emblem points thus resulting in a "Brutal Killer" even with a 4k.
I usually try and give them a chance to recover if they make drastic mistakes at the start of the game so I can get more emblem points while providing a more fun game for everyone.
Imagine being penalized for being efficient against potato. ๐
It's aight y'all I got to rank 1 ๐
.
In conclusion, the Emblem System is one of the most confusingly worse things to happen to rank up (for both sides).