Pharmacy

This could be a nice perk, but a purple med-kit is needed instead of a green one.

I tried it but I think that as it is is not good enogh compared to other build.

Can you pls buff it to find a purple med-kit?

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    A green medkit is actually better for healing yourself than a purple one is.

    Its quantity vs quality. Would you rather have two decently fast heals at your disposal, or one fast heal. I, personally, would rather have the former. Two heals are more beneficial than a single speedy heal that, at most, will only shave off 4 seconds.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    A green medkit is actually better for healing yourself than a purple one is.

    No it isn’t, a purple medkit has 2 full heals by default while the green medkit now only has 1. Its way worse than it used to be, especially if it is the medkit with no perks or addons.

  • I agree, Pharmacy should definitely give a Ranger Med Kit now, unless you run Ace in the hole or Botany, that Emergency Med kit ain’t gonna last long…

  • @sk1913 said:

    This could be a nice perk, but a purple med-kit is needed instead of a green one.

    I tried it but I think that as it is is not good enogh compared to other build.

    Can you pls buff it to find a purple med-kit?

    it was better before the medkit nerf.

  • Yea sadly I tried Pharmacy with the new medkit and finding just one green medkit feels not worth for a perk to bring. It has to be paired with either ace but still RNG may not be on your side and you may get no additional charges or/and you need a chest finding perk too to be able to use that reduced time on chests opening atleast/or to find a chest in first place/. Still it seems better to bring a medkit with + charges is a way way better idea currently.


    I like the idea changing it to ultra rare medkit or they can add addons to it 100% of time with no need of ace for example

  • Or make it so that green med-kit has some charge add-ons