The Absolute Worst Perk in All of DBD Awards
Wich perk could be considered the absolute worst in the game? The most garbage, bottom of the barrell you can think of.
Wich perk could be considered the absolute worst in the game? The most garbage, bottom of the barrell you can think of.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Predator.
True. Although, scratch marks can usually be broken and Predator can sort of fix it. But yeah, as it stands it's reaaaaaaally poor. Wraith perks are just bad :(
No Mither! ๐
I have it as my avatar because I associate it with the Wounded Healer trophy, which I long to be fixed.
Actually, No Mither has an interesting concept. Too bad it was poorly executed :(
I like BloodHound.
It is pretty fun but sort of pointless.
If he had no grunting or moaning along with a bloodpoint increase, it could have some weight. As it stands, it's a headache in my opinion.
yup. completely pointless if you think about it.
At least there are certain builds (sabo to be exact) to put it to good use.
Monstrous shrine
Ah yeah. Back when I began playing I misread the perk and thought it applied to all hooks. But its only basement, wich is really only good for camping builds. Even at that, its effects really dont help at all.
Mettel of Men... I mean seriously it got nerfed after beeing OP as ######### and yet it is ######### as ######### xD how much can you activate this Perk and how high is the chance to activate it ๐?
No Mither on survivor
Monstrous Shrine on Killer
Territorial Imperative